Affinity Groups are groups of people that come together based on some common characteristic or connection. Groups built around these common connections can provide comfortable and safe environments where real people come together to explore faith and life or find support.
- Weekly Knitters
- Meets informally (and of late, irregularly!) following the Sunday morning service. All are welcome to bring their knitting (or other portable projects) to church!
- ManKind Open Circle
- Open Circle meets every third Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. at the UU Fellowship. All men 18 years or older are invited to join. Open Circle is sponsored by the Green Bay Area ManKind Project and is a chance for men in our community to gather and explore what it really means to be a man in all its amazing aspects. It is a safe space to bring your joys, sorrows, anger, and fears. Active participation is optional.The ManKind Project is a non-political, non-religious and non-judgmental group of men who are trying to make a difference.
- The Women’s Group of GBAUUF
- Provides social opportunities. Meets infrequently. Past outings include Fox River cruises and dinners. Information and event announcements available on the Women’s Group of GBAUUF FaceBook Group page.
- Coloring Party
- What began as a GBAUUF Women’s Group event was so popular and FUN that we are making it an OPEN TO ALL ongoing event! There will be a coloring party at GBAUUF every third Monday evening of the month from 6 – 8 pm. All ages and genders welcome! Bring something to color, something to color with, and a snack and a beverage if you choose.
- Open Hearts Mindfulness Community
- While not a group sponsored by the Green Bay Area Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, many of our church members are also members of this Buddhist Sangha community in the spirit of Thich Nhat Hanh. Meets twice weekly at other locations. Learn more.
Past groups include the Wise Women Covenant, Circle Suppers, Ecstatic Dancing and others.