Our facility is available for rental to members and non-members. We can accommodate events such as small meetings, group activities or workshops. Our sanctuary space seats up to 100 people or can be configured with round tables. The space is equipped with sound and a projection unit and stationary screen, but approval and a deposit is required. We also have kitchen facilities and two classroom settings, one with a large dry erase board.
If you are interested in renting our space, please contact us using this google form application. Rental rates vary by usage and membership, and are detailed within the application. Submitting this form does not guarantee rental. Once we receive your application, you will be contacted about your request. Requests for usage should be made a minimum of 30 days in advance of your event.
1. GBAUUF member groups, such as the Men’s Group meetings and GBAUUF Craft Circles, can meet in the building at no charge. Members are welcome to take a collection in order to defray the building costs for the meeting (heat, snow removal, etc.) JOSHUA is also welcome to use the building at no charge.
2. Members can host events (for external organizations of which they are a part) on a donation basis. Goal $100 per event, with a $50 minimum donation expected.
3. Non-members can rent the building for $100.00 (full or partial day). A member must sponsor the non-member and take care of opening the doors, setting the temperature, etc. Non-members must sign a “hold harmless” agreement.
4. Contact the Office Administrator to book a rental and to confirm that the building is available.
5. No deposit for building rental is required.
6. AV equipment is only permitted with prior approval and a $100.00 minimum deposit.
Access to the building must be coordinated with the Office Administrator or other key-holding GBAUUF member.
Pastors and Other Life Celebration Service Needs
We are a lay-lead congregation, but can put you in touch with local clergy or fellowship members who can provide assistance for weddings, unions, memorials and other celebrations of life events. Contact our Office Manager.