All rentals include use of the welcome/gathering area and main sanctuary; onsite parking for up to 50 vehicles; optional meeting set-up configurations; use of one fully-accessible main floor restroom and two lower level restrooms; portable front entry coat rack and coat closet in rear entry; comfortable heat or AC settings during the day(s) of the event and a GBAUUF member event coordinator to assist with building management.
The environmentally themed open concept space is suitable for small to mid-size gatherings and is equipped with sound and optional use of a projection system.
- Theatre style seating for up to 100 individuals
- Use of podium and microphone. Lapel mic and additional handheld microphones available upon request.
The sanctuary may also be reconfigured to accommodate banquet round tables or conference tables at no additional cost. Available seating options include:
- (5) Heavy wooden 6’ round tables which seat up to 10 people per table
- Rental includes dark green table clothes
- (3) 3×6’ Lightweight rectangular tables
- (3) 3×4’ Lightweight rectangular tables
Optional services (additional fees):
- Computer/AV/Projection equipment with WiFi access
- Use of the electronic keyboard
- Use of office b/w printer
Our kitchen can be used for refreshments or simple meal preparation but is NOT equipped with a stove or oven. Items included in the rental:
- Dunn coffee maker with warmer
- Mr. Coffee dedicated for hot water
- 12-plug counter top for crock pots or Nesco roasters
- Small microwave
- Coffee cups, dinnerware and silverware for up to 50 people
- Serving trays and utensils
- 4×8’ serving table
Private meeting room off the Welcome Area.
- Small conference table (seats six)
- Dry-erase white board
- Window faces into the welcome area
Adjourning Small Group Meeting Rooms
These rooms are used for religious education and childcare on Sunday mornings. Both include dry erase white boards and are equipped with speakers with sound feeds from the sanctuary. Rooms may be reconfigured to suit meeting or wedding needs, but can only accommodate up to a dozen individuals. There is a connecting door that can open between the two rooms.
Room 1 contains a couch and miscellaneous chairs.
Room 2 contains preschool children’s items
Extras (additional fees)
- Large screen TV with DVD (can be moved into any area on the main floor)
- Use of electronic keyboard
- AV/Projection equipment