Our facility is available for rental to members and non-members. We can accommodate events such as small meetings, group activities or workshops. Our sanctuary space seats up to 100 people or can be configured with up to six round tables seating ten people per table. The space is equipped with sound, a projection unit and a stationary screen. We also offer a kitchen service area and two classroom settings, one with a large dry erase board.
We have space that is suitable for:
- Weddings or memorial services for up to 100 attendees
- Private receptions and social events
- Private meetings
- Presentations or small conferences
- Poetry or similar staged readings
Rates are competitive. Additional services and equipment can be arranged including:
- Event staffing/Onsite management
- Audio-visual equipment and technicians
- Ministerial and Humanist Celebrant services
- Use of our piano electronic keyboard
Ours is a welcoming organization with a gender-neutral restroom on the main floor.
Requesting a Rental
If you are interested in renting our space, please contact us using this google form application. Rental rates vary by usage and membership, and are detailed within the application. Submitting this form does not guarantee rental. Once we receive your application, you will be contacted about your request. Requests for usage should be made a minimum of 30 days in advance of your event.
For the purposes of reserving space, there are two considerations:
- The priority of the group; and
- The date the meeting(s) or program(s) scheduled on the calendar.
It is the policy of GBAUUF that the facilities be prioritized for meetings and programs that fall within the ministry, mission and purpose of the Fellowship as expressed in its Mission Statement and the UUA Principles and Purposes. It is also within GBAUUF policies to allow unaffiliated organizations whose objectives are compatible with our own or members of our Fellowship to request the use of the space.
Deposits, usage fees and/or other costs associated with rental vary by need or group. GBAUUF members are eligible for a 25% discount for fees associated with Third Priority Usage Requests. Please review our Rental Rates document for current fees.
For complete information about how events and meetings are scheduled based upon priority status, please review this Facilities Priorities Usage Form.
For further information, please contact our church manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about our services and fees.
- Facilities Priorities Usage Form
- Rental Rates
These forms need to be completed prior to any event.
- Facilities Use Agreement and Request Form
- Conditions for Use of Open Flame Candles at GBAUUF
- Conditions for Use of Alcohol at GBAUUF