You are always welcome at the Green Bay Area Unitarian Universalist Fellowship, located at 1313 Main Street. We are embracing of many beliefs, welcoming of all genders and sexual orientations, and increasingly accessible to people of all abilities.
- Joining us for worship? Learn about what to expect in our thought-provoking and soulful worship services.
- Interested in our programs for children and youth? We offer religious enrichment classes for ages kindergarten through high school.
- Wanting to find community? Check out our events listing and connections pages to find ways to connect.
The Green Bay Area Unitarian Universalist Fellowship holds services in its sanctuary on Sundays at 10:00 a.m. throughout the year with the exception of Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends and when the July 4th holiday occurs on a weekend. When a month has a 5th Sunday we hold a potluck in lieu of service.
Religious Enrichment is offered to children and youth during Sunday services from September to May.
GBAUUF has no dress code. You are as likely to see people in jeans and tee shirts as in suits or dresses. We want everyone to come in clothes that make them feel most comfortable.
All are invited to stay for coffee, desserts and continued conversation following each service.
Severe Weather or Other Cancellation Situations
In the event that severe weather or other situations cause the cancellation of a service or other activity, the public will be notified in the following manner:
- Cancellation will be emailed to those on the Members & Friends email list
- Cancellation will be posted on Facebook
- Cancellation will be posted on the website
- Local media outlets will be contacted as able