Families are formed in many different ways. It’s not uncommon to see families formed via adoption, inter-racial families, families with same-sex partners, and countless other wonderful combinations. As Elizabeth Gilbert once said, “We must take care of our families wherever we find them.” On Sunday, … read more.
- Building from the Ground Up : UU Metro Atlanta North & the New Sanctuary Movement of Atlanta February 12, 2019
- Here. Now. You. February 6, 2019
- Where the Action Is January 30, 2019
- Big Shoes to Fill January 16, 2019
- One concrete thing to get someone home now December 21, 2018