Our current existential dilemma – intimately intertwined over-population, over-consumption, and myriad environmental quagmires – can best be understood in the light of human behavioral characteristics that have arisen over evolutionary time. The “agenda of the gene”, is baked into our DNA: to reproduce, to consume, … read more.
- The Kindness of Others November 14, 2018
- Statement from the Commission on Institutional Change: November 12, 2018 November 12, 2018
- Love Does Not Disappear October 31, 2018
- Unitarian Universalism Holds that No Person’s Identity is Dictated by Laws and Legislation October 23, 2018
- Worthy of Love October 17, 2018