Ways to Connect
There are many opportunities offered at the Green Bay Area Unitarian Universalist Fellowship that help us deepen our truest selves, connect authentically with others and engage with needs beyond our own. Whether it be attending a Sunday Service or a special event, being a part of an affinity group or a social justice effort or even by designating GBAUUF as your AmazonSmile beneficiary, every role is valued and important, no matter how big or small. Connections are encouraged and welcomed in this vibrant community.
Six Ways to Engage at the Green Bay Area Unitarian Universalist Fellowship
- Join us for worship on Sunday mornings at 10 a.m.
- Participate in religious education programs.
- Stay for coffee fellowship (weekly) or Soup Sunday (third Sunday of the month.
- Become a weekly knitter or join the Men’s I-Group or the Mindfulness Meditation Group, or start your own Affinity Group.
- Volunteer to bring a treat for the coffee fellowship, cook a meal for the homeless shelter, teach a class, organize an action or even cut the lawn.
- Support the fellowship through AmazonSmile and Scrip purchases.
And don’t forget to subscribe to the UUConnect, our weekly newsletter delivering service and event information direct to your inbox.